Would you like for the Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Drive tabs to automatically open by default when you launch Chrome? This time saver can be accomplished by opening the Google Chrome browser and then following these steps.
- In the top-right corner of your Chrome browser window, click the Chrome menu
- Select Settings. (If you’re using a Chromebook, click “Show advanced settings” at the bottom of the page.)
- Under “On startup,” click Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Click the link Set pages.
- Enter the web address of the page you want to see when you open Chrome.
- Click OK.