8/3 Many users are experiencing issues with Gmail not loading. Please complete the following steps in attempt to clear up the issue with your machine:
- Open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu . This is the 3 dark bars button normally found on top right.
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the box that appears, click the checkboxes for “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” and “Cached images and files.”
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Reboot your machine